Would you like a simple, powerful, proven way to manage your stress?
I’m Gaylyn Williams, co-author with my father Dr. Ken Williams of All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go! I’d like to share with you today some of what I’ve learned about managing stress. First let me ask you a few questions:
- Do you know if you are at risk for burnout?
- Are you experiencing physical, emotional or relational symptoms that are a direct result of being overstressed? Do you know what those symptoms are?
- Could your perception of your situation be affecting your stress levels?
- Would you like to discover new resources to help you manage your stress?
- Do you ever feel like you are going crazy because you are so overwhelmed by life?
- Are you ready to de-stress your life and recover your sanity?
- What if you could find some simple yet powerful ways to de-stress your life? Would they be worth trying?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place. We have numerous resources to help you. If you’re feeling all stressed up, I know how you feel, and it doesn’t feel very good, does it? I have often been overwhelmed by stress—whether it’s the everyday stressors of working to pay bills, taking care of children or running a ministry. Or it’s one of the more catastrophic events like watching my 6-month-old son die or hearing my fiancé was killed one month before we were to be married or working in a war torn country, listening to bombs and gunshots. I’ve often wondered “How can I go on? Life is too tough.”
Let me quickly share one of the many stress relievers that helps me, and I trust will help you too—changing my perspective. It’s so easy for us to focus on problems. However that usually makes them appear bigger and bigger. When I focus on God or anything positive in my life, my circumstances seem to shrink in comparison. I saw this principle work in a dramatic way when my son was dying. When I looked at my situation, I became more and more stressed and depressed. But my son’s imminent death didn’t seem so overwhelming when I focused on the Lord and the positive things in my life. God is bigger than anything I can ever face. And He’s bigger than anything you are facing.
I’d encourage you to look at where you are focusing right now, and then choose to change your perspective today—whether your perspective needs just a little tweek or a major overhaul. See if it doesn’t work.
This is just one of the numerous tips you will find in All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go!
— Gary Wilkerson, President of World Challenge and Pastor of The Springs Church, Colorado Springs, CO
Did you know?
In today’s fast-paced, overworked world, stress and burnout are epidemic, affecting mental, emotional, physical, relational, and financial health. Families, businesses, friendships and the community are dramatically impacted by it.
Some of our stresses include: divorce, tragedy, debt, death, and conflict. the economy, finances, raising children, health, job, school, family or lack of it, elderly parents
According to a recent study, 75% of adults said they experienced moderate to high levels of stress in the past month. And 42% said their stress had increased in the last year.
How are your stress levels? Can you relate to these statistics?
This is not an ordinary book about stress.
From the daily hassles to the catastrophic events, All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go! will empower you to successfully de-stress your life and recover your sanity.
This unique workbook contains practical, biblical tools for attaining spiritual, emotional, physical, and interpersonal balance.
All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go! is a unique workbook filled with:
- Powerful personal stories to illustrate principles
- Biblical teaching on how to manage stress
- Thought-provoking questions for individual or group study
- Bible studies and over 500 Scriptures
- Self-assessments to help readers evaluate where they are now and how they need to grow
- Easy-to-apply strategies to develop a balanced lifestyle
- Simple skills to gain greater freedom from life’s ups and downs
- Practical ideas for how to help other people—adults and children—handle their stresses
- Specific suggestions to quickly apply the chapter’s principles in a section titled: “What can I do today to lower my stress?”
- Valuable solutions readers can apply for the rest of their lives
- A leader’s guide making it easy to use the book with a group
Kenneth Royer, Director of Missionary Care, Link Care Center
Readers of All Stressed Up will learn to:
- Explore the timeless connection between biblical principles and this practical, life-enhancing approach to de-stress their lives
- Discover easy–to-use skills enabling them to gain greater freedom from life’s ups and downs
- Apply key skills to help them successfully navigate any future stressful situations
- Recognize what stress is and how it affects them
- Understand burnout and how to keep away from it
- Learn to use biblical tools to effectively work through their stress and handle their negative feelings
- Discover specific resources they can use to lower stress
- Transform their circumstances by changing their perspective in the midst of the stress
- Live a balanced life so they can be effective in all they do
- Gain valuable solutions to cope with their own stress, as well as help friends and family
These powerful strategies have been proven worldwide. Over 18,000 people in 80 countries have learned these life-changing skills. My father, Dr. Ken Williams, and I first tested them in our own lives and continue to use them on a regular basis. Rather than writing from a clinical perspective—although Dr. Williams, with his PhD in Human Behavior, could do that—we honestly share our personal experiences having each dealt with numerous major and minor stresses. We have trained people in Christian organizations in these methods for twenty-five years. Now they are available to you.
Here are the chapter titles:
- Embrace the Truth: What is stress?
- Recognize the Problem: Are you stressing yourself?
- Prevent Burnout: Are you at risk?
- Determine Your Stressors: What’s causing your stress?
- Understand Your Reactions: How is it affecting you?
- Stop the Pain: How do you handle your emotions?
- Harness Your Resources: How can you enlist God’s help?
- Relieve the Pressure: How can you lower your stress?
- Transform Your Circumstances: How will focusing on God help you?
- Empower Your Potential: How can the Bible help you?
- Uncover Treasure: What other resources are available?
- Discover Some Amazing Secrets: What are some additional strategies?
- Recover Your Sanity: How to Live a Balanced Life e-book
- Examine Your Lifestyle: How do you know if your life is balanced?
- Design Your Strategy: How do you successfully juggle life’s demands?
- Assess Yourself: How Well Am I Living A Balanced Life?
- Take specific steps to get your life back in balance so you can function at your peak
Our FREE gifts to you
Audio: How to Manage Stress. Listen in to an interview about how to some practical tips on how to de-stress your life, along with hearing some of my story.
E-Book: How to Help Others Handle Stress. People around you are also stressed out. Discover how you can help them with their stress. As you help them, it just might make your stress level a little better! (Especially if you have any high maintenance people in your life!)
E-Book: Mood Inventory. Take a self-assessment to see how you are doing with your moods.
E-Book: How to Handle Negative Feelings. Our emotions dramatically affect our stress levels.
Free Report: Twenty simple stress-management tips. These are easy-to-apply skills you can put into practice today.
How much will all this cost?
That’s a great question. How much is it worth to you to get your stress levels under control, with very little effort? For a limited time we are offering this valuable course, with it’s proven principles, for only $14.97 for the paperback and $7.97 for the digital copy.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that the All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go will transform your life, by helping you deal with your stress, that we’re willing to take all the risk. We know that if you will apply the skills in this book, you will, without any doubt, lower your stress levels. You will also gain valuable skills that you can use for the rest of your life.
I’m making this offer because I know that once you apply the skills in All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go and you finally get the stress relief you’ve wanted, you’ll want to keep it and tell other about it.
About the Authors
Here’s a little bit about us: We are an insightful father-daughter writing team and co-authors of All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go and The Door to Joy. Ken, has a PhD in Human Behavior, served with Wycliffe Bible Translators for 53 years and founded International Training Partners, training Christian workers around the world. I am the executive director of Relationship Resources, author of sixteen books, and an international, inspirational and motivational speaker. We live with our families in Colorado Springs, CO. Click here to learn more about us.
Discover an easy-to-apply, yet powerful process to de-stress your life
Here is a little of what you’ll discover when you read All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go:
- Tested skills taught internationally for over 20 years
- Biblical principles to reduce stress, while increasing your joy and success
- Group leader helps to use this book in a small group
- Practical resources to de-stress your life today and give you life-long skills
- Solutions to help you recover your sanity
- Powerful stories to illustrate principles
- Easy-to-apply strategies to develop a balanced lifestyle
- Opportunities to assess yourself to reveal areas for growth and gain significant insight into yourself
- Thought-provoking questions for personal or group study
- Over 500 Bible verses are used
- Targeted Bible studies reveal what the Word says about stress
- The gospel presented in an easy to understand, non-threatening way
- Each chapter has a section, “What can I do today to lower my stress?”
- Each chapter also contains, “How can I help others?” with suggestions on how to help adults as well as children and teens
- Easy-to-understand graphic illustrations of principles
- Practical checklists
- Snapshots—one place to write things you want to remember and/or do as you go through the study.
Did you know….?
Did you know that almost 95% of self-improvement efforts don’t work? That’s primarily because people gain the head knowledge of what they are to do, but they don’t know how to practically apply the knowledge.
All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go! leads readers through powerful skills and reveals how to apply them to de-stress and recover sanity. Every chapter has specific steps students can apply to change their lives immediately.
Try the stress relief solutions proven by over 18,000 people worldwide over the last 25 years.
What are you waiting for?
You get all this for only $14.95. Or you can get the book in digital format for only $7.95 in PDF, Kindle or E-pub. Click here for access.
We wish you the best as you learn to de-stress your life and recover your sanity. We’ll look forward to meeting you on the inside!
Gaylyn Williams, co-author of All Stressed Up and Everywhere to Go!
© Copyright 2011 Relationship Resources. All Rights Reserved.